Monday, January 25, 2010

We're Expecting!

As many of you who read this blog know, we're expecting. This new addition is being toted as our Christmas baby as s/he was conceived on Christmas. How cool, as I was figuring that another addition to my extended family was conceived right about All Hallow's Eve. So two holiday babes will be arriving this year.
I am sooo happy to be pregnant again--it's just what I wanted: to conceive in December so I could have a fall babe. Should make gardening this year interesting with a pregnant belly!
The kids are doing wonderfully. Tris is at the top of his class, though interestingly enough he said he was considering being home schooled next year, as school isn't very challenging. But he's worried about leaving all his friends. So a talk with his teacher is on the agenda about upping his curriculum level. I leave it up to him. Rowan is becoming another book worm, and has recently "fallen in love with" Sid the Science Kid videos. Both kids have been completely healthy all winter. No colds or sniffles. Mama too!
Hope everyone is doing as well.

~~Sharilyn

1 comment:

Jim said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will be raising a very healthy and brilliant family with all the love and nourishment you provide!

James Reno
Raw-Food-Repair.com