Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Today is my Mommy's Birthday!! She is 29 yet again. (It's what, the 33rd time or something?? I still can't remember or do the math!! LOL.) Here's some wonderful things about the woman who gave birth to me:

She's the kindest person I know.
She taught me all the best qualities, like honesty and loyalty, by exemplifying them.
She has an amazing daughter!
She always has a listening ear, regardless of the hour.
She's beautiful, though she doesn't think so. I do.
She is so giving of herself, through several avenues, like her personalized books that she spends HOURS and HOURS on.
She'll drop everything and drive 24 hours nonstop across the country to get you if you say, "I need you."
Her heart is so big, I'm suprised her chest can contain it.
She loves doing crosswords--but only from the newspaper, not from a book (except maybe the varity puzzles).
She has the logical mind to not only comprehend, but to also complete the multi-leveled Sudoku (cross-sums?)
She's raised two upstanding kids, on her own for many of those 20+ years.
She's not spiteful, vindictive, or mean in any way.
She's problaby the most creative person I know, from cross-stitch to noodle ornements to papercrafts to crocheting plastic bags.

I love you mom. Happy Birthday from all of us.
~Sharilyn, Rich, Rowan, Tristen

No comments: